MindMapper was introduced to the world in 1998 as a digital mind mapping software based on the framework of mind map’s radiant thinking which naturally captures brain’s creative activities. Since then, it has progressively evolved to reflect and accommodate special attributes that come with managing work and convergent thinking. Some of the features that we brought to this industry such as converting maps to MS Office documents and integrated Gantt chart for scheduling in the year 2000 paved the way for mind mapping software establish itself as a business tool for everyday use.
MindMapper is different from your common business tools used for meetings, planning, data gathering, presentation, and so on. It displays new ideas in a visual format, reflecting your creative ideas in your work results.
As such, MindMapper can be viewed as a “thinking tool” in current knowledge and information age of creativity and innovation. Furthermore, it is a mind processing tool to support the new ways of working. The more you use MindMapper, the more you think about new ideas and applying those ideas to your work becomes less of a stress and more of an opportunity to express your hidden potential. Moreover, in the process using MindMapper, you develop three common characteristics that smart workers possess: the ability to see the whole picture, creative thinking, and visualization.
MindMapper is a tool designed to accommodate the new ways of working thorough Mind Processing. It is digital age’s all-in-one working tool to help execute creative ideas through time management. Below are some key features of MindMapper.
1. MindMapper maximizes synergy effect of connecting thinking and time, which are the most valuable resource in our daily lives, to planning and execution.
2. Creates proactive attitude toward solving problems and reaching goals by looking at each project from bird’s-eye view of my time and thinking.
3. Going beyond simple note taking of small events and ideas that happen in daily lives, MindMapper help utilize bird’s eye view or big picture thinking that allows creative ideation and discover new goals.
4. Online or on-premises collaboration increases communication efficiency and works productivity through gathering and sharing of information, ideas, and schedule among the team members.
5. Small or big tasks are viewed with project perspective as many projects can be connected, managed, and executed to just one planner.
6. Records and mapping are running side by side simultaneously enables inductive and deductive thinking and whole-brain thinking.
7. Helps realize the meaning and value of small tasks and flash ideas have on the project as a whole that helps to decide your priority and focus.