Since its inception in 1991, SimTech Systems revolutionized how systems are simulated. As a reputable leader in simulation and business process modeling, SimTech Systems quickly found much success in the private and public sectors, and as a means to improve simulation and modeling projects, SimTech developed an in-house program that facilitated thinking, organizing information and making everyone more creative. Witnessing firsthand the benefits of this in-house program, SimTech decided to bring it to the global market in January of 1998 as MindMapper. Since then, the program has evolved from simple digital mind mapping software to mind processor, more powerful collaboration tool for ideation and communication, and now goal and schedule management tool.
To become a creative thinking software field’s small but strong global enterprise developing high-value, creativity software that will change the world.
2372 Morse Avenue, Suite #320
Irvine, CA 92614
Tel: (949) 486-4125
Hours: M-F 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
For Sales related inquiries, please contact the following:
• Customers – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reseller – email@example.com
Contact Technical Support
For existing MindMapper customers who need assistance with MindMapper products, please go to our, Customer Support Page.
Become a MindMapper Partner
If you wish to become a partner with SimTech USA, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a member of the Press of Media community, please send email to email@example.com
We are always striving to improve our product and the information on our website. If you have any suggestions on improvement, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This page describes how SimTech USA (SimTech) handles personal information for our services.
At SimTech, we value our customers’ privacy. This privacy statement applies to all products, services, and websites offered by SimTech.
Personal information implies any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to, a persons’ name, home or other physical mailing address, email address or other contact information, or a phone number. Generally, you can visit our SimTech USA website without revealing any or all of the above mentioned information.
Information we collect and how we use it
In order to service our customers, we may collect the following type of information:
- Information you provide. When you sign up for an account on SimTech, or register our product, then we ask you for personal information (such as your Name, Email, Phone numbers, home address, account password) For certain services, such as purchasing our products online, we ask for your credit card information, which is processed through a secure server. We collect this information to inform our customers of upgrades, changes in service, or other information from SimTech that you may be interested in. We do not share this information with anyone outside of SimTech.
- Credit Card Information. When you purchase our product online on our website or over the phone, we will ask you to provide us with your credit card and billing information. SimTech utilizes a third party payment processor, and your credit card information will be disclosed securely to the third party payment processor to verify card validity and process your sales transaction. We do not store your credit card information and discard all such information when the transaction is complete.
- Product Activation. When you activate our MindMapper product, we may request you activate online, and collect some personal information from your computer, such as your login name and your IP address. This information is used solely for verification of our End User License Agreement, and is not shared with anyone outside of SimTech.
Use of Your Personal Information
SimTech collects and uses your personal information to inform our customers of upgrades, changes in service, or other information from SimTech that you may be interested in. We do not share this information with anyone outside of SimTech.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
Except as described in this statement, SimTech will not disclose or share your personal information with anyone outside of SimTech.
Security of Your Personal Information
SimTech takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to your personal information. These include internal storage and security measures, and external physical means to deter unauthorized access. SimTech restricts access to personal information only to our employees who require the information to better service our customers.
SimTech welcomes your comments regarding this statement. If you have questions or comments, please contact us at:
SimTech Privacy Matters
SimTech USA, Inc.
2372 Morse Avenue
Irvine CA 92614